Is anyone else last-minute scrambling to add a few Earth Day crafts to their homeschool curriculum? I’m glad that I’m not the only one. Yesterday, we shared a fun Earth Day Paint Pour Craft, and today, we’re giving you a full list fun ways to celebrate Earth Day!
So, stop searching Pinterest right now, because you’ve found the master list of Earth Day ideas that are sure to peak your child’s interest in our Earth. No matter what stage your school-aged child is in, I’m sure that you’ll find something exciting here!
20 Fun Ways to Celebrate Earth Day
From crafts to cakes, we’ve got you covered. We’d love to know if you used our list to find and participate in any Earth Day crafts. If you chose one, let us know by sharing it in the comments below!
- DIY Earth Day Celebration Nature Mobile from themagiconions.com
- DIY Concrete Planters With Recycled Materials from papernstitchblog.com
- DIY Bookmark Tutorial For Earth Day from blog.consumercrafts.com
- DIY Wall Art Using Buttons from makeanddocrew.com
- Trail Mix Bar For Earth Day from makelifelovely.com
- Handmade Mothers Day Gifts from stayingclosetohome.com
- Earth Day Globe Tee from sugarbeecrafts.com
- DIY Eggshell Planters from ahealthylifeforme.com
- Earth Day Playdough from happinessishomemade.net
- Earth Day DIY Painted Pot Succulents from poorandpretty.com
- DIY Recycled Earth Day Globe from craftsncoffee.com
- Stained Glass Planet Earth from momontimeout.com
- Earth Day Cookies from tammileetips.com
- Thing 1 And Thing 2 Recycled Planters from nontoygifts.com
- DIY Earth Moss Ball Perfect To Celebrate Earth Day from mothernatured.com
- Earth Day Cookies from tidymom.net
- Earth Cake Filled With Candy Rocks from hungryhappenings.com
- Cardboard Tube Wall Art Cherry Blossoms from craftsbyamanda.com
- Earth Day Upcycled Suncatchers from booksandgiggles.com
- Rainbow Earth Day Marshmallow Pops With Edible Writers from thedecoratedcookie.com
I know that I said I was giving you 20, but I’ve already given you a bonus link for our own Earth Day craft. If you missed it, head over to learn more about our Earth Day Paint Pour Craft! And don’t forget to take photos of how your family can celebrate Earth Day too!
We love seeing how you’ve put our resources to good use. If you’re looking for a homeschool mom-tribe that loves Jesus, then you’ve got to join our Facebook Group Fervent Christian Homeschoolers. If you take photos of your craft, share them with the group using the hashtag, #EarthDay2018.