THE BLOG . . .
- Going From Classroom Teacher to Homeschooler Changed My POVAre you a teacher-turned-homeschool-mom? When I went from Classroom Teacher to Homeschool Mama, I saw things a lot differently when it came to education…and educating my own kids. Read on to see how this transition made me see things more clearly and how it can help you too.
- 5 Ways to Plan Your Homeschool Digitally For Your Homeschool CurriculumDo you need new ways to plan your homeschool but find paper planning doesn’t mesh well you? Learn 5 new ways to plan your homeschool digitally without using a paper planner!
- Homeschooling Multiple Ages in Your Homeschool with LiteratureUse literature in your homeschooling when you find yourself homeschooling multiple ages. Read these insightful tips that we can use when homeschooling kids of all grade levels.
- Using Living Books For High School To Create High School CoursesDid you know that you can create high school courses by using living books? You can! Read on to see exactly how it’s done.
- How To Unschool: From a Cowboy Hat, Sheriff’s Badge and a Cap GunUnschooling kind of fell in my lap. Learn how we got started unschooling – from a cowboy hat, sheriff’s badge, and a cap gun.
- 5 Ways to Have a Relaxed Homeschool and Still Meet Common Core StandardsIf your state requires you to follow common core standards, it can sometimes be a little overwhelming, but it doesn’t have to be. Read these 5 ways to have a relaxed homeschool and still meet common core standards.