Sermon Notes for Kids
Sermon Notes for Kids will help your children focus in church, remember what they hear, and apply God’s word to their lives. Use our printable kids sermon notes to teach your children to listen in church. Includes four beautifully designed pages for note-taking.
Sermon Notes for Kids will give your child practice taking notes, practice listening for the main points and keywords, and practice applying the Scriptures to life.
Each page of our printable kid’s sermon notes has the same layout for note-taking but features different graphics and a whole new look. Here’s what you’ll find on each page.
- room to record the Bible passage used
- a place to write the songs from the song service
- a place for the name of the speaker
- a place to record thoughts in response to the pastor’s words
- a couple of spots to write the application from the sermon
- a place to draw
How to Use Sermon Notes for Kids
- Download, Save and Print the PDF File.
- Place the pages in a three-ring binder or on a clipboard.
- Take this to church with colored pencils.
- Provide the clipboard, pencils, and printed page to your child during the sermon.
- Make one for each child old enough to draw!
Four pages in all, this PDF file will download directly to your computer where you can save it and print it any time you need more copies.
What Ages Can use Sermon Notes for Kids
If your child can draw and color, they can begin using this set and complete the drawing section. As your child gets older, they can begin to fill in different pieces of information, adding more as they mature. Fits ages 5-12 best.
Note: This is a digital product and you will not receive a physical product shipped to your home. You will be able to download the PDF file as soon as your purchase is complete.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.