This was one of the first thoughts that I had when I signed up for Young Living. I had heard so many good things surrounding the essential rewards program, but with all the money I had just spent I wasn’t sure about it. I wasn’t even sure I was going to like or use these oils, so I opted not to join essential rewards.
After a few weeks of learning about these magical oils, and using/testing them daily. I was hooked. I knew that this was something that I would stick to because they worked. But still, is Young Living Essential Rewards worth it? $50 a month sure is a lot, do I want to be bound to that?
So I tested it out. I figured out how much I was spending on the other products I was using for cleaning, self-care, and fragrance, then compared those numbers to products I could DIY, or even purchase from Young Living. Most of the time, my calculations proved that I could replace those chemical-filled products with all natural products for the same price, or even cheaper. So we tried it out.
I love getting my box of goodies each month and I’m always adding or replacing products to fit my needs. When I use these products in so many ways, and they are so much better for my family, I can tell you that I’m no longer asking “Is Young Living Essential Rewards worth it?“, because it totally is.
Why is Young Living Essential Rewards worth it?
– First, you’re probably wondering what Young Living Essential Rewards is. Young Living Essential Rewards is a monthly auto-ship program where you can choose to have any rotation of qualifying products that you like sent to you on a monthly basis. You can change which oils you get each month, or stick with the same. However, you must spend a minimum of $50PV.
Each oil is worth a PV amount, this Personal Volume amount tells you how many points the product is worth. Your monthly purchase must meet the minimum before tax and shipping. However, you earn a percentage of this monthly order back in points. These points can then be used to “purchase” oils.
– If you’re still worried about the amount of money that you’re spending each month, think about all the ways that you can use your oils. Start replacing other household products with DIY products. You’d be surprised at how little the cost is for your all-natural DIY products compared to your store-bought ones.
Do some math and figure up what you’re paying per bottle (drops per bottle/cost), this will give you your cost per drop. Then determine how many products you could replace and how much they would cost you using your cost per drop figure. Last, compare your cost per product with name brands that you already buy.
– Not only are you able to change your order each month, you’re getting the opportunity to change up and try new products each month at a discounted rate. You’re getting 24% off retail minus the amount you’re getting back in points. Even more savings for great products.
– The longer that you are on the program, the more your earning percentage increases until it caps out at 25%. You receive one grace month per year and you can cancel this program, or rejoin, at any time. Once you fall in love with your oils, this benefit of membership will be priceless.
– On essential rewards, you’ll often have the option to make additional purchases to earn free product, or just be surprised with free product offers with your monthly shipment. Young Living is amazing to their team members, you don’t want to miss out on every money-saving opportunity.
If you’re already a member with Young Living, but you aren’t signed up with Essential Rewards, then you can do it super easy! Either log in to your virtual office and head over to Essential Rewards and opt-in, or call the YL membership line at 1-800-371-3515.
If you’re not a member with Young Living, we’d love to have you on our team! Use these links to learn more about why you should choose Young Living, Other Young Living Products, or How to Buy Young Living Essential Oils. Don’t forget about using essential oils safely!
If you’re still wondering is Young Living Essential Rewards worth it, feel free to ask us any remaining questions below! We’d love to hear more about what you think about the program!
Young Living offers the Premium Starter Kit (pictured left) with everything you’ll need to start your journey with essential oils at an amazing discounted price. With this purchase, you have the opportunity to join our team and get future wholesale prices of oils with no promise of monthly purchases. If you have any questions about Young Living or this promotion, feel free to check out our links here, or contact me at email@example.com.
DISCLAIMER: I am not a doctor, I am simply a mom trying to do what’s best for my family. Any information or advice given is to help educate and inform, not to diagnose, help, treat, or prevent any disease. Statements made have not been evaluated by the FDA. You should always check with a healthcare professional before starting something new.